Wednesday, April 29, 2009
- Name: Suzanne Dingwall Williams
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Suzie is a partner with Venture Law Associates LLP in Toronto, Canada, a boutique law firm representing entrepreneurs and emerging companies. Admitted to the New York and Ontario bars, Suzie has worked on Wall Street and Bay Street and at Nortel Networks. Suzie's start up stripes were earned as part of the founding team of Saraide.com, a wireless data startup that was sold to Infospace for $470 million in 2000. A former VC, Suzie now advises private companies at all stages of growth. Suzie is also the founder of Corner Office Beauty, a beauty products and fragrances company.
- Digital Media Gems
- Toronto Events: CEO Roundtable
- Going Outside of Your Comfort Zone
- Another Dear John (Wilkinson) Letter
- Entrust Goes Private: More Commentary
- Return of the Heavyweight Entrepreneurs, Part IV: ...
- Entrust Goes Private with Thoma Bravo
- Pay No Attention to the VC Behind the Curtains: Fo...
- New Entrepreneurs: Agent Invitation
- Return of the Heavyweight Entrepreneurs, Part III:...